I have decided that whatever I do, I want to start from the start. So here I am, starting off by telling you guys something about myself. My name is Sahar and I am a high school student who enjoys writing about little things that matter.
Here are some facts about me:
- I have no favorite color. I love them all.
- I really love to read.
- My favorite books include ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’, ‘The Alchemist’, ‘The Divergent Series’, ‘The Fault In Our Stars’, ‘Looking For Alaska’ and ‘The Book Thief’.
- I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel.
- I love spicy food.
- I like salad. And no, I am not one of those people who eat healthy or anything. I just like eating salad. Especially if it is cold.
- Pizza and Big Mac > Everything else
- I love water melons.
- I am a big foodie (I bet you have already noticed).
- I am super clumsy.
- I love to write in my bullet journal.
- I only wear stuff that is comfortable.
And that is it. I really find it hard to talk about facts about me. Hey! That could have been number 13.
I believe that we must discuss and try to find joy in the little things of life and celebrate everything. I want to spread positive vibes. I aspire to inspire and I hope that anyone who is reading this decides to stick around and spread the message. If this blog brings a positive influence on any one of you, it would mean the world to me.
The Domain Name
The ‘e’ in ‘ensights’ has been used on purpose because thoughtfulinsights was not available. I know, very creative.
What Am I Going To Be Writing About?
As said above, I like to write about little things that matter. I like to write to inspire. I like to share my cozy days with you. I will write about my busy days as well. Also, this is a more modified version of my previous blog lazybrainsdays. I have decided to delete that one and continue here. Something about that blog (especially the domain name) was very unsettling to me.
I hope you enjoyed reading! Until next time!